We are looking for a professional, knowledgeable Network and Systems Administrator who wants to be part of a growing managed services company in the Seattle area.
- Provide first class I.T. Service to our clients including networking, hardware, software, cloud services, email, security, backups and disaster recovery, data storage, anti-virus, remote access, third-party service providers, etc.
- Communicate regularly through phone, email and in-person meetings with existing clients and potential clients to assess needs; anticipate future needs; gather feedback for continual improvement; and identify opportunities for additional engagement
- Communicate with clients regularly to maintain a deep understanding of technical needs and business goals. Research and document technical priorities, challenges, initiatives, concerns, vulnerabilities, and regulations related to each client and map those needs to a complete solution.
- Architect and develop cost-effective IT solutions and write client proposals and bids
- Implement solutions and ensure successful results
- Set up and perform ongoing management and monitoring
- Recommend improvements to internal tools and processes
- Use our software to maintain complete client documentation including tickets, sales, invoicing, and opportunities
- Perform break/fix services and other duties as required
- IPv4 Networking including DNS, TCP/IP, ARP, Email Services, Web Services, equipment including Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Cabling, Management of routing, VPN, VLAN, Cryptography (SSL, etc.) and Security
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 systems and related components (Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Group Policies, Domain Controllers, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with desktop and server systems, networking, VOIP Telephony, virus removal, OS Optimization.
- SMB and Enterprise Storage Solutions, including NAS systems, SAN Storage and File Services. Knowledge of setting up and managing CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and HTTPS protocols are a must.
- Wireless Networking Experience including Consumer, Small Business and Enterprise grade devices.
- Virtualization knowledge HyperV and VMWare ESXi
- Backup Technologies including Backup Exec, VEEAM, and ShadowProtect
- Desktop and Laptop repair and troubleshooting
- 2 Years professional experience in IT Consulting, Help Desk, Network and Systems Administration
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and clean driving record